- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Filling
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 16 slices Bread, Soft
Filling for the rollups – I used strawberry jam & cream cheese, but you can use any flavor jam or even mini chocolate chips!
- Place piece of bread on a cutting board and trim your crusts.
- With a rolling pin roll your bread flat.
- At one end of your bread place your filling (just a small strip) and roll up.
- In a shallow dish combine sugar and cinnamon. Mix well.
- In another shallow dish combine eggs and milk. Wisk well.
- Heat a pan over low-medium heat, melt butter to coat pan.
- Coat your bread roll in your egg mixture.
- Place in pan with your seam down.
- Cook until golden brown turning to brown all sides.
- Remove the rolls one at a time from pan and roll to coat in cinnamon sugar mixture.
Here’s the link to the original site