- 1 box chocolate fudge cake mix, plus ingredients listed on box to make the cake
- 1 (12 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (9 to 12 oz) jar caramel sauce or ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 traditional sized Snickers bars, chopped and divided
- 1/3 cup salted roasted peanuts, chopped
- Chocolate caramel sauce (or both caramel sauce and chocolate sauce, separate)
- Prepare the cake mix as directed on the package. Bake as directed.
- As the cake is baking, blend together the sweetened condensed milk and jar of caramel sauce/topping until fully incorporated. Remove the cake from the oven and while it is still warm, poke holes in it with a fork. Pour the milk and caramel mixture over the entire surface of the cake and let seep down into the holes. Set aside and let the cake cool completely.
- Once the cake is completely cool, sprinkle the chocolate chips on top. In a cold mixing bowl, whip the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract on high speed until a whipped cream is formed with soft peaks. Using a rubber spatula, gently stir in 3/4 of the chopped Snickers. Spread the whipped topping over the cake. Sprinkle the chopped peanuts and the other 1/4 of the chopped Snickers over top, then drizzle with chocolate caramel sauce.
- Cover with foil and chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or overnight, before serving.
Here’s the link to the original site