- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Graham Cracker Crumbs, for coating
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat together butter, cream cheese, and sugar. Mix in vanilla extract. Stir in the flour until well combined.
- Scoop the dough and form into 1″ balls. Roll in graham cracker crumbs so the cookie is covered.
- Place covered cookie balls onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the edges are golden and the tops are slightly puffed.
Here’s the link to the original site