- 2 (17.5 oz.) cans refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 4 eggs
- ½ c. milk
- ¼ c. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove cinnamon rolls from packages and cut each roll into sixths.
- Drizzle melted butter in 9×13 inch pan.
- Spread cinnamon roll pieces evenly in pan.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, milk, brown sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla. Whisk until combined.
- Pour egg mixture over cinnamon rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until top of casserole is golden brown and center is set.
- Prepare frosting by combining frosting from cans with 2 Tbsp. softened cream cheese and 1 Tbsp. milk. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour frosting evenly over casserole.
Here’s the link to the original site