- 300 g all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 150 g butter, melted and cool
- 150 g light brown muscovado sugar (or light brown sugar)
- 90 g granulated sugar (90 g)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder (or 1/2 tsp vanilla extract)
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 150 g dark chocolate (70%), chopped
- 150 g milk chocolate, chopped
- Heat oven to 160°C (320F).
- Sift flour, salt and baking soda into a bowl. Set aside.
- Beat butter, sugars and vanilla in a bowl. Add the egg and egg yolk and beat until combined.
- Add flour mixture and mix until a dough forms. Stir in chocolate. Roll evenly sized balls and put on a piece of baking paper (you’ll probably have to bake 2-3 sheets.
- Don’t forget to leave some space between cookies as they float out). Bake for 9-13 minutes.
Here’s the link to the original site