Ingredients 3 ounces cream cheese 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened 2/3 cup sugar 2 cups All-Purpose Flour 1 tsp vanilla extract Graham Cracker Crumbs, for coating Instructions… Read more “Soft and Puffy Cheesecake Cookies”
- 2 Cups chopped Snickers Bars
- 2 1/2 Cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 5 Tablespoons melted butter
- 2 8oz packages softened cream cheese
- 1 Cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla
- 3 Tablespoons caramel sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place chopped Snickers Bars into a bowl, set aside for now. Place graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter into a mixing bowl to combine. Spoon a couple spoonfuls of crumbs into each muffin top pan and press down and up the sides. Bake for 5-6 minutes or just until browned. Remove from oven.
2. In a stand or electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy. Add in eggs and vanilla until well combined, scraping sides of bowl with a rubber spatula. Beat in caramel sauce until well combined. Pour about 1/4 Cup of cheesecake mixture over each baked crust then top evenly with chopped Snickers. Bake for 23-26 minutes or until cheescake edges are just starting to brown and centers are nearly set. Remove and let cool completely. While still warm, loosen all edges with a plastic knife to make for easier removal from pan. Refrigerate once cooled then top with caramel sauce and whipped cream to serve!
Makes 12 individual cheesecakes!
Here’s the link to the original site
This is the excerpt for your very first post.